Method Statement Creator Changelog
The original Method Statement Example which is the starting point for all documents will continually be updated as we review submissions and receive feedback. I am somewhat reluctant to include a template to cover every scenario as this will over complicated things so an update every few weeks will be the way to go. Eventually I will get to a template that will be suitable for most users.
Initially I thought this would be purely for construction but I have had people complete method statements for the following tasks also:
- A taxi run for collection children for a school run
- Refilling office supplies in a Pharmaceutical Plant
- Installing PC’s in a school
Keep em coming in as by people continually submitting documents can I continue to shape the original Method Statement Example
Method Statement Creator Changelog:
I have made the following changes to the embedded Method Statement Creator over the past 10 days as I have received submissions and feedback. Thanks to those who took time to send in feedback.
- The most important change is that entries can now be saved and used as a future Method Statement Example. After registering as a user the created documents are stored under My Completed Docs
- The end date of the works can no longer be before the start date.
- I have added more items to the tools and equipment section. This brings the total amount included in the Method Statement Template to 14. I will be also adding to the Machinery section in the next week or so. The full list of tools and equipment is below:
|Use of Chain, Slings etc.|
Handtools: Hammer, Knives Etc
Nail Gun Generator
- I have changed the Manual Handling controls. The following line has been omitted.”Eg organizing a teleporter to lift in large or heavy items”. This has been removed as we have had some submissions using the Method Statement Example for works other than constructions sites.