You can now edit and save your Method Statements
Right so folks after another bit of feedback, I have been able to do a bit of tweaking so that you can now edit and save your Method Statements.
Firstly create a method statement
- Then you duplicate it at a later date to suit other works or as the works change, to do this you have to do the following.
- Register as a user on the site, it’s no big hassle just follow the prompts. ( I have added a registration form on the right hand side to make it easier)
- After registering and logging in you can then create a method statement, to review and edit your method statement just click the drop down arrow and search by works overview, or you can use the search button.
- When you click on the duplicate button the form below will be populated with the data so that it can be edited and each time you move onto a new page in the Method Statement creator then a new file will be automatically updated on the system. You can then delete entries that are surplus to requirements.
- This should save a lot of time for folks going forward
You can find the saved work here Saved Work